Workflow Consulting Limited have advanced skills in bespoke programming and integration of specialist software. Areas we have worked in include:
- Developing custom plugins for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365
- Developing desktop applications that are integrated with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365
- Developing add-ins and customisations for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Customisation of “off the shelf” packages to meet the client’s exact requirements
- Production of a software model to calculate coal miners’ exposure to dust for the British Coal Respiratory Disease Litigation (BCRDL) scheme (based on negotiated algorithms for assessing the exposure)
- Production of a software model to calculate coal miners’ pension losses for the BCRDL scheme (based on negotiated algorithms for assessing the loss)
- Producing “integration bridges” between different applications (e.g. between case management and accounting packages)
- Specialist software based on client’s unique requirements
The systems developed for the British Coal Respiratory Disease Litigation (BCRDL) scheme were designed to allow both internet and standalone deployment and were distributed to over 400 firms of solicitors and implemented on the then Department of Trade and Industry’s Coal Claims web site.
If you have a specific requirement for bespoke software development or would like more details of the work we can do (and have done) please use the information on our contact details page to get in touch.